Step by Step guide on how to use the online booking system on the Geelong Cable Locations website
At Geelong Cable Locations we value our clients. We realise that your time is valuable and that your schedule can change in an instant. With this in mind, we’ve updated our website to allow you access to our Online Booking system, regardless whether it’s day or night.
Our Online Booking service has been designed with ease of use in mind. With minimal fuss you can make a booking for a day and time that suits you. The only ‘technical’ information you need is your email address! And after that it only gets easier.
As soon as you make a booking all of our calendars are updated. This means that our technicians don’t have to wait for a call from the office, but instead will be instantly informed about your booking via their phones and their tablet computers.
The Online Booking process is self-explanatory, but here’s a brief step-by-step overview.
1. Choose the exact service you require from us
2. Select how long you think you’ll need us onsite. Keep in mind this is an estimate only—so if you select 2 hours and we are onsite for only 1½, then you only pay for 1½ hours. (In saying that, though, please don’t select 8 hours when there is just one cable to locate crossing a road!)
3. Choose a time and date that’s still available and suits your schedule. You’ll see our actual calendar live—in real time. You can book a job in for the same day, the next day, next week or even 2 months away.
4. You then enter your own details
5. Then, please give us some details about the job you need doing—such as who we’ll be meeting onsite, their contact details and the address of the job site. After that, depending on which service you’re requesting from us, you may have to answer a few job-specific questions.
6. You’ll then be taken to a summary page, where you’ll be able to read over everything you’ve entered and make any changes needed.
7. Finally, you’ll be taken to the confirmation page, confirming the details you’ve submitted. From here you can easily import your appointment into your Outlook, Google or iCal calendar. The system will automatically allocate the technician who’ll be coming to your site. Shortly afterwards, you’ll receive an email confirming these details.
8. Our admin staff will confirm that all the details are correct and then lock it in our system, or they’ll get in touch with you if something needs to be reviewed or confirmed.
You can access our website—https://geelongcablelocations.com.au—and the Online Booking system using your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
And of course we’ll still be taking bookings the ‘old-fashioned’ way by taking calls on the telephone.
If you’d like more information about this new feature we’ve implemented to make your life easier, then feel free to get in touch with us and we’ll gladly answer your questions.
At Geelong Cable Locations we always do what we can to simplify your job.
So go ahead: make your Online Booking right now!